Serves 4 | Less than 1 hour
- 2 punnets (200g each) assorted cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Handful basil, torn
- 1 packet (200g) calamata olives, pitted
- 1 chilli, chopped
- Salt and milled pepper
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 300g PnP bakery dough
- For serving:
- 1 punnet (30g) PnP wild rocket
- 100g ham (smoked shaved ham or Parma ham)
- Parmesan shavings
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Toss tomatoes with garlic, basil, olives, chilli, salt, pepper and half of the olive oil.
- Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Grease a 20cm x 25cm baking tray and press dough down into the base of the tray.
- Spoon tomato mixture on top and use your fingertips to press into dough to make small impressions.
- Drizzle with remaining oil and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top with rocket, ham and parmesan shavings just before serving.
Recipe Source: PnP