· 1 packet (200g) PnP T-biscuits
· 1 can (360g) caramel
· 2 cups (500ml) cream
· 4 (49g each) Peppermint Crisps
1. Line a small rectangular dish with biscuits.
2. Place the caramel in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
3. Whip cream to stiff peaks (don’t over whip).
4. Fold cream into the caramel and grate two Peppermint Crisps into the mixture.
5. Spread a generous amount of the caramel mixture evenly over the layer of biscuits.
6. Add another layer of biscuits and repeat the layer of caramel. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients, ending with a layer of caramel.
7. Refrigerate for an hour or until set.
8. Bash remaining Peppermint Crisps and sprinkle over just before serving.