Less than 30 minutes | Serves 4
- 1 large packet (400g) egg noodles
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) sesame oil (or canola)
- 2 baby green cabbages, shredded
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) sriracha
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) PnP crushed ginger and garlic
- ½ cup (125ml) canola oil
- 4 eggs
- Salt and milled pepper
- Bean sprouts, sliced red chilli and fresh coriander, for serving (optional)
- Cover noodles with boiling water and leave to ‘cook’ for 5-7 minutes.
- Place noodles in a bowl and pour in boiling water, making sure the noodles are covered.
- Leave to ‘cook’ for 5-7 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, and sauté cabbages and spring onions for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in sriracha, soy sauce, and crushed ginger and garlic, and toss to coat the vegetables.
- Add noodles and toss to coat evenly with sauce.
- Heat canola oil in a separate pan.
- Break an egg into a ramekin or cup, then gently pour into hot oil and fry for 2 minutes. Repeat with other eggs.
- Serve noodles topped with eggs and garnished with sprouts, chilli and coriander, if you like.
Recipe Source: PnP Fresh Living