Makes 3-4 cereal bowls | 30 minutes
- ¼ cup (60ml) oil
- ¼ cup (60ml) milk
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- 1 egg
- 1 box Vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup (150g) icing sugar
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) water
- Pink or purple food colouring
- Rainbow coloured sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Whisk together all the wet ingredients.
- Combine cake mix and wet ingredients to form a smooth, thick batter.
- Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a medium-sized nozzle.
- Pipe rings (about the size of a R5 coin) onto a lined baking tray and make sure to leave a 2cm gap between each ring.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- For glaze, combine water and icing sugar until smooth, add about 1 drop of food colouring and mix through.
- Drizzle glaze over mini doughnuts and top with sprinkles.
- Allow icing to set and enjoy with cold milk.
recipe source: https://pnpfreshliving.com/