Serves 4 | Less than 30 minutes
- ¾ packet (75g) raw almonds
- ½ cup (125ml) parsley
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) thyme leaves
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp (10ml) olive oil
- Salt and milled black pepper
- 4 hake fillets (1kg)
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Fresh parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Blitz almonds, parsley, thyme leaves, lemon juice and grated peel, olive oil and a pinch of salt in a food processor.
- Place hake fillets skin-side down on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Season fish and top with gremolata.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with lemon wedges and fresh parsley.
Recipe Source: PnP