- 2 PnP extra-large free-range-egg yolks
- 1-2 tsp (5-10ml) PnP white grape vinegar
- Salt and milled pepper
- ½ cup (125ml) butter, melted
- Lemon juice, to taste
- ½-1 Tbsp (8-15ml) water
- 2 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 1 packet (200g) PnP streaky bacon, cooked until crisp
- 4 PnP extra-large free-range eggs, poached
- Handful chives, chopped, for serving
- Place yolks and vinegar in a glass bowl over a saucepan of barely simmering water. Season.
- Whisk for 1 minute. Add melted butter in a steady stream until mixture thickens and all butter is incorporated.
- Add lemon juice, then add water to make a slightly runny sauce.
- Top English muffins with bacon and poached eggs.
- Serve dolloped with hollandaise sauce and sprinkled with chives.
recipe source: https://www.pnp.co.za/