An all-in-one breakfast.
- Makes 4
- Less than 45 minutes
- 4 PnP burger buns
- ½ cup (125ml) cheddar cheese, grated
- Handful baby spinach
- 8 slices of ham
- 4 eggs
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) cream
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice off top of each bun, reserving tops. Gently remove some bread until there is a hole large enough to fit the fillings.
- Place buns on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Divide cheese, spinach and ham among buns.
- Crack an egg into each bun. Season.
- Add cream to each bun then brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until egg is set and bread is toasted.
- Stand for 5 minutes then sprinkle with chives.
- Place tops on buns and serve.
recipe source: https://www.pnp.co.za/