- 500 grams Barilla La Collezione Fettuccine pasta
- 3 PnP Skinless Chicken Breasts, bone in, skin removed
- 60 ml chicken stock
- 60 ml dry white wine
- 1 punnet button mushrooms, (250g), sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80 ml cream
- 1 dash salt and milled pepper
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Drain, rinse and set aside.
- Poach chicken in stock until cooked through.
- Remove from pot and reserve a little liquid.
- Allow chicken to cool, then shred.
- Heat reserved stock and wine together in a hot non-stick pan.
- Add shredded chicken, mushrooms and garlic, and cook for about 3 – 5 minutes, or until slightly brown.
- Add cream, seasoning and parsley and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss to combine.
- Serve with a green salad.
recipe source: https://www.pnp.co.za/