A posh take on pizza.
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) canola oil
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ (about 450g) rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup (250ml) barbecue sauce
- Salt and milled pepper
- 4 garlic naan breads
- 1 punnet (200g) cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 1 block (100g) blue cheese, crumbled
- Rocket leaves, for serving (optional)
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) chopped chives, for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté onions and garlic for 3-5 minutes.
- Add shredded chicken and sauce and heat through for 2-3 minutes. Season.
- Place naan breads on a greased baking tray.
- Divide chicken mixture, tomatoes and blue cheese among naan breads.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with rocket leaves, if using, and garnish with chives.